Thank you for supporting Tamid
Our goal this year is to raise $200,000 which is approximately 40% of our annual operating budget. “It Takes a Village” is the theme of our campaign this year because it takes a village to accomplish our goals. Thank you members who give to support the synagogue we love. Every contribution counts, thank you!
One of the greatest rabbis of all time, Moses Maimonides, created a list of the most important human values. Tzedaka, Hebrew for charity, was near the top of the list. We have three recommended donation areas to support Tamid:
1. Tamid General Fund meets the needs of our school, shabbat and holidays
2. Scholarship Fund provides access to Jewish education at Tamid for families in need
3. New Torah Fund supports our new Torah. Thank you!
There are several ways to make your donation to Tamid and your gift is fully tax-deductible.
1. Secure online credit card donations – Visa, MC, and Amex.
2. Call the office -we can take your credit card over the phone: (646) 360-0689
3. Send your check to: Tamid: The Downtown Synagogue: 299 Broadway, Suite 1020, New York, NY 10007
4. For Corporate Matching gifts, please use our Tax ID# 45-4634388
5. For Stock Transfers, please contact our office and we will provide you with our brokerage account and DTC numbers.
From all of us at Tamid, thank you.