Donate + Support Tamid!
Learn about our tzedaka/charitable giving options – donate here
Become a Member!
Tamid is a community membership organization and everyone is welcome. Membership is required for participating in the Hebrew School and includes High Holiday tickets, adult learning classes and family programs, Tamid Arts events, Holiday gifts, and Tamid Online public programs.
Tamid membership is 100% tax-deductible
- Family Membership (2 adults and children): $3600
- Family Membership (1 adult and children): $2575
- Couple Membership (2 adults): $2575
- Individual or student-only Membership (1 person): $1550
- Extended family “distance-membership” (per person): $180
2022-23 Hebrew School: in-person and on-line
- Membership is required to enroll in the Hebrew School
- Grades K-1: $1325
- Grades 2-5: $1700
- Grade 6 Pre-Mitzvah: $1900
- Grade 7 Bar/Bat Mitzvah program: $2300
- Grades 8-12, Teen Mitzvah Corps + DHAP: $1600
- DHAP Teen Hunger Action Project only: $425
- Private B’nai Mitzvah Training: $3600