Become a Tamid Member!
Tamid is a synagogue membership organization and everyone is welcome. Membership is required for participating in the Hebrew School and includes High Holiday tickets, adult learning classes and family programs, Tamid Arts events, Holiday gifts, Challah-at-Home, and membership is 100% tax-deductible.
2017-18 (5778) New Membership levels begin on May 1, 2017 (see italics below)
- Family Membership (2 adults and children): $3185
- Family Membership (1 adult and children): $2180
- Couple Membership (2 adults): $2180
- Individual or student-only Membership (1 person): $1125
2016-17 Hebrew School
- Membership is required to enroll in the Hebrew School
- Grades K-1: $995
- Grades 2-5: $1425
- Grade 6 Pre-Mitzvah: $1645
- Grade 7 Bar/Bat Mitzvah program: $1995
- Grades 8-11, Post Bar/Bat Mitzvah Hebrew High: $1375
- Teen Hunger Action Project: $360
Neighbors and Friends
Tamid welcomes Neighbors and Friends (first time participants and new to Tamid) to participate-as-you-go.
- Private Weekly B’nai Mitzvah Training with rabbinical student (one year): $3600