High Holy Days 2020
Let’s come together to honor this New Year!
This New Year, we offer a robust set of holiday offerings for both in-person and on-line observance. With safety and health as our top priority, we will honor the rituals that are the hallmark of Jewish living along with the warmth for which we are known. We look forward to sharing the New Year with you and your family.
click below to access the program:
Yom Kippur Eve, Sunday, September 27
8 PM, L’Chayim Kol Nidre (online)
Yom Kippur Day, Monday, September 28
9:30 AM, Shaboom Yom Kippur with Chesney (online)
10:00 AM, Yom Kippur Ceremony, LIVE from the Chapel (online & on-demand)
11:15 AM, Community Yizkor Memorial Ceremony (online)
4:30 PM, Tour shel Yom Kippur (Battery Park City)
6:00 PM, Havdalah and Shofar Blast on the Hudson River
When deciding which programs you intend to join, we kindly ask that you please keep the following in mind:
- Prior to entering our on-line gatherings via Zoom, be sure that your annual membership is up to date.
- Non-members are invited to join Tamid as guests for $180 granting entry to all on-line ceremonies for Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur.
- Members and guests will receive the Zoom entry ID and password prior to the gathering via e-mail.
- Evening zoom services for Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur along with Shaboom will be in the style of L’Chayim Shabbat – casual, live, and personal.
- Main services for Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur day, LIVE from the Chapel, will be pre-recorded by our musicians and Rabbi Darren.
- Please enter your name into the Zoom programs, LAST, FIRST so our producer can grant you quick and easy access to the group gathering, thank you. (example: COHEN, JEN).
Friends, we are encouraged by the success we’ve found in our online experiences since the COVID-19 outbreak. Though difficult to re-create the power of our in-person chapel gatherings, we hope you’ve found connection in the charm and intimacy of our online experiences and we look forward to building on this spirit when we gather for the High Holidays.