Become a Member and join us Downtown!
Tamid is a membership organization where every voice is welcome. Membership is required for participating in the Hebrew School and includes High Holiday tickets, adult learning classes and family programs and tot experiences/classes, vote at our Annual Meeting, and membership is 100% tax-deductible.
2014-15 (5775) Annual Membership
- Family Membership (2 adults and children): $2995
- Family Membership (1 adult and children): $1995
- Couple Membership (2 adults): $1995
- Individual or student-only Membership (1 person): $995
2014-15 Hebrew School: New Student Enrollment
- Membership is required to enroll in the School
- Grades 1-5: $1295
- Grade 6 Pre-Mitzvah: $1495
- Grade 7 Bar/Bat Mitzvah program: $1850
- Grades 8-11, Post Bar/Bat Mitzvah Hebrew High: $1250
- Teen Hunger Action Project (included in family membership or $360)
Neighbors and Friends
We know that not everyone wants to be a synagogue member but we still want you to consider Tamid your Jewish home. That’s why we’ve created the Neighbors and Friends program which welcomes you to participate-as-you-go.
- Private Weekly B’nai Mitzvah Training with rabbinical student (one year): $3600
- 5775 High Holiday Seat (Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur): limited number for $180 each