Become a Member and join us Downtown!
Tamid is a membership organization where every voice is welcome. Membership is required for participating in the Hebrew School and includes High Holiday tickets, adult learning classes and family programs and tot experiences/classes, vote at our Annual Meeting, and membership is 100% tax-deductible.
2013-14 (5774) Annual Membership: New Member Registration-click here
- Family Membership (2 adults and children): $2975
- Family Membership (1 adult and children): $1975
- Couple Membership (2 adults): $1975
- Individual or student-only Membership (1 person): $975
2013-14 Hebrew School: New Student Enrollment
- Membership is required to enroll in the School
- Grades 1-5: $1250
- Grade 6-7 Bar/Bat Mitzvah program: $1850
- Grades 7-9, Post Bar/Bat Mitzvah Hebrew High: $1250
- Teen Hunger Action Project: $360
Neighbors and Friends
We know that not everyone wants to be a synagogue member but we still want you to consider Tamid your Jewish home. That’s why we’ve created the Neighbors and Friends program which welcomes you to participate-as-you-go.
- Private Weekly B’nai Mitzvah Training with rabbinical student (one year): $3600
- 5773 High Holiday Seat (Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur): $180 each