Become a Member!
Tamid is a synagogue membership organization and everyone is welcome. Membership is required for participating in the Hebrew School and includes High Holiday tickets, adult learning classes and family programs, Hallah at Home, a vote at our Annual Meeting, etc., and membership is 100% tax-deductible.
2016-17 (5777) Annual Membership
- Family Membership (2 adults and children): $3135
- Family Membership (1 adult and children): $2120
- Couple Membership (2 adults): $2120
- Individual or student-only Membership (1 person): $1095
2016-17 Hebrew School
- Membership is required to enroll in the School
- Grades 1-5: $1385
- Grade 6 Pre-Mitzvah: $1595
- Grade 7 Bar/Bat Mitzvah program: $1985
- Grades 8-11, Post Bar/Bat Mitzvah Hebrew High: $1320
- Teen Hunger Action Project (included in family membership or $385)
Neighbors and Friends
We know that not everyone wants to be a synagogue member but we still want you to consider Tamid your Jewish home. That’s why we’ve created the Neighbors and Friends program which welcomes you to participate-as-you-go.
- Private Weekly B’nai Mitzvah Training with rabbinical student (one year): $3600
- 5777 High Holiday Seat (Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur): limited number for $180 each